Saturday, August 6, 2011

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 CL & CAI, Roush Axel exhaust, Bama Tuned

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 CL & CAI, Roush Axel exhaust, Bama Tuned Video Clips.





Installed only the C & L cold air intake, exhaust Roush-Axel, and the Bama 93 Tune customized. Love the sound of the new exhaust system even though it is a noisy and I can definitely feel the difference with the CAI and the melody. It feels like a different car. I beat a 13.75 in the neighborhood, if I had shares I'm excited to see what I'm trying to get these updates. Me after that vid as soon as I can get it to work in the quarterfinals.

Tags: 2011, mustang, v6, 3.7, mods, upgrades, C&L, CAI, Exhaust, Roush, Axel, Back, Axel-Back, Bama, American, Muscle, AM, Custom, Tune, 93, Performance, Race

corner flat panel tv stands presto 6-quart stainless steel pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment