Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Redneck MacGyver bankrupt repair!!

A Redneck MacGyver bankrupt repair!! Video Clips.





I hate exhaust work and don't have torches, so I did a redneck MacGyver sort of repair for a loose connection between my exhaust manifold and my Y pipe. There was nothing I could think of that would do the trick so I fashioned 3 custom clamps out of some beam clamps I bought at a couple bucks each. Check it out... Worked great, I'm actually going to do the same thing on the other side!! The muffler man can rape me some other time when i am more prepared financially.

Keywords: redneck, red, neck, macgyver, custom, made, fashioned, designed, disigned, clamps, beamclamps, exhaust, repair, repare, temp, temporary, temperary, temperory, manifold, ypipe, y-pipe, muffler, cement, diy, Goregoon

logitech desktop microphone ikea patio umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment